Player beware....Too expensive and online tutorials don’t match
I’ve been stuck on level 3309 for about a week. I don’t know how many lives and power ups I’ve used on it. When I look up how to beat the level on line, all the players in the videos start with 31 lives, I’m starting with 25. I’m tired of having to spend $3 to beat a level. And I watched at least three different videos that all started with 6 more lives than the level. That would be at least $3 of in game purchases. Only to then have to spend the more to beat the next level. They say every level is beatable, just go online to see how it’s done! But pay close attention to the small differences between the online videos and the levels you’re actually given. It’s a fun game if it wasn’t such a scam. I wouldn’t mind paying a dollar here and there but you need about 100 stars to finish a garden day, and it probably averages out to needed to spend close to a dollar every other level. If you’re willing to spend $50-$100 over and over to progress, you will have fun. Otherwise, don’t even bother downloading this game.
★ Welcome to Gardenscapes ★
Welcome to Gardenscapes—the first hit from Playrix's Scapes™ series! Solve match-3 puzzles to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
* Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
* Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
* A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
* An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
* Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
* A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.