One Of the greatest games I’ve ever played
For so long I had to play fake games like this but never as good ( seriously though, one of the games were worse than the Xbox 360 port of this game) until two days ago when I finally got the game, and let me say, it was fantastic! (All though, if you have Bluetooth controllers, use them because the touchscreen controls won’t let you jump.) everything from the story to the sandbox world of San Andreas and the greatest place in GTA, grove street, with a great theme. Check this out if you have the time and chance to.
Brings me back to the good old days
San Andreas is the biggest gta release to the day in my opinion I’ve played this game so long that my dad was the one who started playing it first I remember almost breaking my grandmas printer printing cheats over and over accidentally and I wrote the down too hell I still have some memorized but any way as for mobile version the only thing that left me feeling robbed was that I couldn’t play basketball like I used to on ps2 I really do wish this would be added other than that it is like jumping through a window to the good old days when I would play games and have my dad get me pass the hard parts
★ Welcome to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ★
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.