Fantastic board game with great repetition value. The frame is solid enough to allow strategic thinking, and the RNG is well balanced to allow an interesting game and unexpected events of events. Not only that, but it is a beautiful visual and audio experience, the controls are intuitive and the story is immersive. In summary, essential for fantasy enthusiasts and the board game!
This is one of the most intriguing games I have played in Mobile. Great art style, risk and reward game, and multiple different ways of winning. Some games can be cruel and then others are amazing. The only current problem is that it seems to stop tracking my achievements. Once I got an outstanding victory that would be suitable for 3 complete achievements, the game does not give them or record it to Google Play. He began to do it approximately a week of possessing it. I hope it is fixed soon.
Pros: It has a small learning curve, but it is quite fun once you get it. After the prologue, it is simple but very funny. Cons: I wish there would be a system of friends of some kind. Sometimes it is difficult to find multiplayer matches, and despite limited communication, there are some people you like even in a single game, and you would like to find and play with them again. Suggestions: having friends would give the players a much greater incentive to play and buy DLC.
It is very intelligent, combining elements of the familiar in a new and unique way. The premise is fun in a dark way, the graphics create a lot of atmosphere and with multiple roles of characters to choose from and several ways to win, the game is still varied. Much of the game is left to chance and the elements outside its control (read: being sabotated by other players), so a large part of the strategy is to adapt to the march and look for the most advantageous movements in the unexpected situation in the one that is. Completely pleasant!
A phenomenal game! Beautiful graphics, rich, moving history, many extras. No PTW, play at your own pace. High reproducible and fun for all levels of challengers in their customizable game modes. For those who complained about the timers, simply turn off the Fury mode, and can choose to turn off the timers, if you wish. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes the strategy, the board or the novel games. Incredibly well developed. I am very impressed by the content level. Bravo to the designers.
★ Welcome to Armello ★
Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
As a hero from one of Armello\'s Great Clans, you\'ll quest, scheme, hire agents, explore, vanquish monsters, cast spells and face off against other players, with one ultimate goal in mind; becoming King or Queen of Armello! The Kingdom of Armello is as dangerous as it is beautiful. Perils, banes and bandits hide around every corner and a spreading corruption known as the Rot leaves no creature untouched.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep and emergent possibilities emerge as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced fun filled with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring no two games of Armello are ever the same.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello\'s hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it\'s not your turn.
• True Tabletop Feel: We\'ve spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.